Homes in Knox Elementary School District
"Educating the Emerging Generation"
About Knox Elementary School…
Mission and Vision: Read More...
Joseph Knox Elementary school will educate our children in a safe environment, providing guidance, encouragement, challenges, support, and nurturing, so that each individual student can reach his/her full potential as an independent thinker, leader, and contributing citizen.
Joseph Knox elementary school strives to improve student growth in all academic areas, close the achievement gap, and increase typical/high growth in order to be known as an exemplary school in Cherokee County and the state of Georgia.
JOSEPH KNOX ELEMENTARY BELIEVES:
- ALL STUDENTS CAN LEARN AND SHOW MEANINGFUL GROWTH.
- ALL STUDENTS ARE UNIQUE INDIVIDUALS WHO LEARN BEST THROUGH A CARING, SAFE, AND SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT.
- EDUCATION IS A SHARED RESPONSIBILITY BETWEEN STUDENTS, PARENTS, FACULTY/STAFF, AND COMMUNITY.
- IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THE FACULTY/STAFF TO COLLABORATE AS A TEAM IN ORDER TO HAVE A POSITIVE AND EFFECTIVE ENVIRONMENT.
- TEACHERS SHOULD STRIVE TO IMPLEMENT VARIOUS TEACHING STRATEGIES IN ORDER FOR STUDENTS TO BE CHALLENGED, CLOSE THE ACHIEVEMENT GAP, AND INCREASE TYPICAL/HIGH GROWTH.
- STUDENTS ARE OUR GREATEST RESOURCE AND THE KEY TO A BRIGHT FUTURE.