Homes in Hasty Elementary School District
"Educating the Emerging Generation"
About Hasty Elementary School… Read More...
At HES we have built a community within our school where teachers, students, parents and administration work together to provide an educational setting that is conducive to good learning and understanding. In addition to all the excellent teaching and learning that takes place in our school, we have also become a Fine Arts Academy School and we are working on developing a curriculum that integrates the arts into our academic curriculum to bring creativity, innovation, and arts integration into the classroom across all content areas. These strategies promote 21st-century skills, critical and creative thinking, student achievement, and academic growth.
Our Core Beliefs
* We believe that all children have the right to a sound education. It is the mission of the Hasty Elementary School community to provide children with materials and experiences essential for learning and for growth as citizens of democracy.
* We believe that students learn best in an atmosphere that is comfortable and secure, yet stimulating and rich in opportunities.
* We recognize the student as a unique individual, living, working and communicating in a school environment and in a complex society.
* We believe that teachers must be professionals with a highly trained understanding of the needs, interests, and potential of young people.
* We believe that teachers model attitudes and values that children will find useful in their work and family life.
* We believe that teachers must share with students both tried and innovative curricula and develop skills needed by responsible and fulfilled individuals
On behalf of HES staff and myself, we would like to welcome you to an exciting 2016-2017 school year!!!
Enjoy our website and feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions. My door is always opened and remember that Hasty Elementary School’s number one interest is the children.